Author Topic: FULL RECAP - TPiR 01/11/2007  (Read 16884 times)

Offline styleguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: FULL RECAP - TPiR 01/11/2007
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 06:43:37 PM »
Make Your Move:  I would have had it right.  I thought the boat would be 7145, flatware 895, and radio 46.

It's in the Bag:  This was tricky.  The first two bags were easy, the other three were anybody's guess.  The coffee was my guess for the 4k bag.  I did not think it was the scrub.  

Dice Game:  I thought that 4th number would come back to bite him in the butt.  When it was lit up as a 6, it shocked me.  Great win.

Pathfinder:  AMAZING WIN!  PERFECT!  Great job Jeremy.  A LFAT!

Push Over:  I actually said 14,950.  It didn't have P&FP, so I figured it would end in 5 or 0.  I was proved wrong.  Good win.

Coming or Going:  Definitely easy.  4298 made the most sense.

Showcases:  My favorite new cue played during the Dentist Showcase.  16 overbid just sucks.  I was 25 overbid, I bid 15,009.  I didn't think the second showcase would kiss 20k.  

Great show.

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 08:22:42 PM »
What yesterday's show lacked was more than made up for in today's show. Good lineup, great contestants, 3 car games in a row.

The Flatware in Make Your Move was obviously $895, but the price of the boat was incredibly difficult. I said $45 for the radio too, and it was sad to see Mary lose on a playing that we all thought she had won.

Poor Angela, she got a really tough setup for It's in the Bag today, actually one of the hardest I've ever seen. And Bob teased her so horribly with all of that suspense for nothing. And then she loses in the showcase by and overbid of only $16! I mean, you've gotta feel bad for her.

I have to give a round of applause to David, for going against the odds and winning in a Dice Game playing that I thought would be lost. I had a feeling that the car would be $14,215 or $15,215, but congrats to David for making an awesome call and an exciting and surprising win.

Although Jeremy didn't have much energy, he still looked excited to be there. And he nailed Pathfinder, a great win.

Rosalind, was excited from the  moment she was called, dancing everywhere, and always covering her mouth because she was so nervous. Push Over for a car is always a nice treat, but to any casual viewer, a $199 difference between the two obvious prices is hard. But she nailed it.

And Coming or Going was too easy. Anyone should have won that. And another short showcase today. I thought Rosalind had overbid.

Best Contestant- Rosalind

Showcase #1- $15,228
Difference- OVER

Showcase #2- $16,000
Difference- $3816

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 11:23:17 PM »
Jordan7 wrote:  Push Over for a car is always a nice treat, but to any casual viewer, a $199 difference between the two obvious prices is hard.

Unless one of those two choices is the first price in the lineup.  No casual viewer was going to have any trouble with this today.  I'm honestly amazed at how many of you seem to be forgetting that, aside from the first price never having been right in the game's history, that only one contestant has ever picked that price in the game's history.  Meaning that 99.44% of casual viewers would've still picked the right price.