Author Topic: TPiR Recap - 10/10/2014  (Read 7689 times)

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
TPiR Recap - 10/10/2014
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:39:06 PM »
G-R Recap Test
Episode #6835K
Aired – 10/10/2014; Taped – 8/4/2014
Models: Gwendolyn Osborne-Smith, Rachel Reynolds
Microphone Handoff: Rachel
First Four Contestant Seating: Left to Right

First IUFB: Designer Sunglasses (4 pairs of his and her sunglasses); ARP: $590 (Overhead)

AMELIA JOHN CAREY CHRISTOPHER
700 495 550 551

The winner is...
CHRISTOPHER

Christopher is playing Temptation for a 2014 Mini Cooper Hardtop (1.5L engine, 6-sped MT, 16in alloy victory-spoke wheels, Bluetooth and center armrest) (Gwendolyn).

Prize Dinnerware Set (Lennox: 32-piece set) (Rachel) iPads (Apple: 16GB iPad Air and 16GB iPad Mini) (Gwendolyn) Cash Aquarium (Rachel) Men's Watch (Casio: G-Shock Men's Watch with digital compass) (Gwendolyn)
$1144
$898
$2424
$595
Car Guess
$
$
$
$
$
$
Final guess:  

Car or prizes? CAR

Car ARP:  
LOSS

Second IUFB: The Price is Right Jewelry Box: Baroni: pairs of necklaces and bracelets, ring, earrings; ARP: $768 (Gwendolyn and Rachel)

AMELIA JOHN CAREY VICTORIA
500 675 700 650

The winner is...
CAREY

Carey is playing One Right Price for a brand new motorscooter (Yamaha: Zuma 125 with 125cc engine, AT) (Rachel) and pair of paddleboards (Kaku: 11ft 6in inflatable boards + 2 backpacks, paddles) (Gwendolyn).

The right price is $2,300. She picks the scooter...

MOTORSCOOTER   PADDLEBOARDS
$2300    
$3390   $2300

LOSS

Third IUFB: Beach Gear (Reclining beach chairs and towels; Tory Burch: canvas totebag and tent); ARP: $665 (Gwendolyn)

AMELIA JOHN MARCY VICTORIA
425 526 525 350

The winner is...
JOHN

John is playing Cliffhangers for a trip to Cabo San Lucas (RT Coach to Los Cabos, MX for 6n stay in premier oceanfront room at the Welkresorts Sirena Del Mar + daily breakfast, couples massage; ARP: $6,341) (Gwendolyn).

Small prizes (Rachel): Revlon Hair Dryer, Ozeri Salad Spinner, Popcorn Maker

John bids $20 on the hair dryer...
                Hans                                  
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The ARP is...

$28
John bids $35 on the salad spinner...
                        Hans                          

The ARP is...

$39
John bids $45 on the popcorn maker...
                          Hans                          

The ARP is...

$46

WIN (Total Winnings: $6,457)

SCSD #1

Contestant Winnings Spin 1 Spin 2 TOTAL RESULT
Christopher $590 85 STAY .85
Carey $768 90 STAY .90 *SHOWCASE*
John $7,119 50 95 1.45
OVER

Fourth IUFB: Fireplace (Moda Flame: Wall-mounted fireplace with ethanol fuel); ARP: $1,400 (Gwendolyn)

AMELIA TIFFANY MARCY VICTORIA
1401 1200 1400 1050
CLANGERS! $500!!

The winner is...
MARCY

Marcy, now $500 richer, is playing Hi-Lo for a 2014 Toyota Corolla L (1.8L engine, 4-speed AT; ARP: $18,210) (Rachel).

Grocery items: Vlasic Bread & Butter Chips, Ziploc Slider Bags, Allegra Allergy 70-tablet package, Lawry's Seasoned Salt, Olay Refresh Body Wash, Libman All-Purpose Sponges

$35.57 $3.29 $5.49
ALLERGY BODY WASH BAGS
$4.79 $2.69 $3.99
PICKLES SALT SPONGES

LOSS

Fifth IUFB: The Price is Right Look of the Week: Diane Von Furstenberg: Knit sheath dress; Jimmy Choo: clutch; Christrian Louboutin patent-leather pumps; ARP: $1,865 (Rachel)

AMELIA TIFFANY BRETT VICTORIA
2100 2101 1650 2000

The winner is...
BRETT

Brett is playing Flip Flop for an outdoor kitchen island (Summerset Outdoor Living: 8ft island with gas grill, fridge, aluminum umbrella) (Gwendolyn)

96 95

Brett FLIPS to

69 95

ARP be...

69 95

WIN

Yay, the week of limo futility continues. Amelia joins the list of people who have been here the entire show. Can she escape please? We need her to for the sake of the budget. If not, we have to take out a loan to ship her to Clymers, Indiana.

Sixth IUFB: Home Theatre Seating Group (3-person reclining home theatre chairs with black leather); ARP: $2,599 (Gwendolyn)

AMELIA TIFFANY TERRIE VICTORIA
1800 1 2200 1675

The winner is...
TERRIE

Time to call the bank, Amelia heads to Clymers while Terrie is playing Take Two for:

1. Home Theatre Speaker Package (Sohos: subwoofer, light bar, 6 speakers) (Rachel)
  2. Wine Cooler (48-bottle wine cooler courtesy of Plessers.com) (Rachel)
  3. XBox One with Kinect with 2 controllers, 3 games) (Gwendolyn)
  4. Televison (Samsung: 60in LED 3D Smart HDTV with magic remote, 4 pairs of 3D glasses) (Gwendolyn)

The target price is $4,818.

$4818

SPEAKERS

WINE COOLER

GAME PACKAGE

TELEVISION

Terrie picks the wine cooler and the television.

$4818

$4818

SPEAKERS

WINE COOLER
$1418

GAME PACKAGE

TELEVISION
$3400

WIN (ARP of the speakers: $2,500; ARP of the game package: $735; Total Winnings: $8,053)

SCSD #2

Contestant Winnings Spin 1 Spin 2 TOTAL RESULT
Marcy $1,900 15 45 .60 *SHOWCASE*
Brett $8,860 50 85 1.35
OVER
Terrie $10,652 45 85 1.30
OVER

THE FABULOUS SHOWCASES

Marcy has the honors...

SC1 - Marcy

THE GALLERY GAME SHOWCASE
  • Trip to Paris (RT Coach to Paris, FR for a 6n stay in a deluxe double room at a 4-star hotel + daily breakfast, private half-day tour of Louve) (Rachel)
  • Digital Painting Tablet & Computer (Dell: 27in all-in-one touchscreen computer with 8GB RAM, 2TB HD, 32GB SSD, Wacom: Sketching tablet) (Rachel)
  • 2014 Hyundai Veloster Flex EcoShift DCT (1.6L engine, AT, Bluetooth) (Gwendolyn)
Bid: $26,000

SC2 - Carey

GETTING HOT IN THE HOUSE
  • Hot Tub (Beachcomber: Hybrid with seating for 8, premium sound package, roman arch waterfall) (Gwendolyn)
  • Trip to New York (RT Coach to New York, NY for a 5n stay at the Kimberly Hotel on East 50th Street + guided shopping tour of Lower Manhattan) (Rachel)
  • Boat (Glastron: GTS200 Sport Series with Yamaha F115 motor, GTS package interior, docking lights, trailer) (Gwendolyn)
Bid: $30,000
Marcy
$26,000
PARIS/CAR
$34,754
$8,754
PARIS/CAR
*WIN*
$36,654
Carey
$30,117
NEWYORK/BOAT
$46,442
$16,325
NEWYORK/BOAT

Results: 3 out of 6
Winnings: $64,643
Biggest Winner: Marcy

This Recap is solely intended for the purpose of Golden-Road.net.
Reproduction of this without authorized consent is prohibited.

Recap produced by Roadgeek Adam
Templates by Visualbasicwizard and WhammyPower788
CSS work provided by cu2010.

Remember, Dream Car Week next week!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:43:09 PM by Roadgeek Adam »
Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]

Offline GameShowKid

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: TPiR Recap - 10/10/2014
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 02:40:27 PM »
Temptation: I didn't think the setup was particularly difficult. I probably would have gone for the car also, but with a $21K price.

Cliff Hangers and Flip Flop: Nice wins!

Hi-Lo: This was a pretty tough setup in my opinion, but that was reasonable since the prize was a car. Was that a record high product price in this game? Was this "an historic moment"? :)

Take Two: No second chance needed!

Dream Car Week next week. Will a new daytime winnings record be set? We will find out. :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:42:51 PM by GameShowKid »

Offline GSB92

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 02:41:42 PM »
Gee what was in that second showcase? I know the boat was expensive but still.

Offline CheckGameMeBob

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Check Game: Woefully Misunderstood Since 1981
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 02:51:15 PM »
Temptation: I would of jumped out (woulda lost as I thought the Cooper was 24 thousand)
One Right Price: Too bad, but I picked the paddle boards
Cliff Hangers: Great win here. 
Hi-Lo: Not an unreasonable setup.  I too got fooled by the body wash (I was so certain of the Allegra and the baggies).  Tricky pickles.
Flip Flop: Easy setup, easy win (It was hilarious that Brett beat out three women for the dress and shoes.)
Take Two: Great win (I would have lost that one)
Showcases: I liked the boat showcase better (boy, that sucker was expensive).

All in all: Great to see wins in Cliff Hangers, Flip Flop, and Take Two.  One Right Price should have been won, but this was an okay way to close the week.  Can't wait for next week.
President, Return Rich Fields Campaign

Chairman, Buy or Sell Fan Club

HYO record: Coming or Going: 1-0.  Mystery Price: 0-1.  Squeeze Play: 1-0.  Flip Flop: 1-0.  Safe Crackers: 1-0, Buy or Sell: 1-0, 3 Strikes: 1-0, Card Game: 0-1, One Away: 1-0, Bonus Game: 1-0, Bump: 1-0, Switch?: 1-0, Double Prices, 1-0, Passcode: 0-1, Easy az 1,2,3: 1-0, Fabulous Showcases: 5-1. 

Total winnings: 1,548,521

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 02:57:47 PM »
Another blah episode.

And I'm wondering what in SC2 was sexed up.  It sure wasn't the spa.

My showcase bids:
Car--$32,707
Boat--$32,707
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 03:01:16 PM »
Another blah episode.

My showcase bids:
Car--$32,707
Boat--$32,707

Actually, I think it may have been. It was a "hybrid" spa, and sat a lot of adults for those standards (8), so I feel it's a possibility.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline SilverFirePrime

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Can this be ressurected next?
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 03:13:57 PM »
Decent setups on both car games that could have gone either way, luck just wasn't on either constant's side.   Add me to the list of people that got fooled by the body wash/pickles.  ORP was the only real brain fart of the day.

Offline Charizard632

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 03:25:25 PM »
My favorite moments from this episode

They offered a Mini Cooper, and the Pricing Game Temptation. Too bad he lost.
Cliff Hangers is an entertaining game. I'm glad the Yodely Guy didn't fall!
How bidding "1401" didn't work, and the one that bid "1400" got the $500 bonus.
Glad to See Hi-Lo being played for the first time in Season 43. Can't believe the pickles were that expensive.
Take Two is also played for the first time. I like how the 6th pricing game has things related to TV entertainment. Glad the contestant won on the first try.
On the second showcase showdown, those were a lot of close spins! And Marcy survived with a 60.

For the showcases, a trip to Paris was nice, would have bid $24,000, because usually, a showcase with a nice trip and a car is worth at least $23,000.
For the second showcase, there was a boat, and all showcases that have a boat in it must be worth at least $30,000. I'm shocked that this showcase is worth over $46,000.

Offline Swingbatta0

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Woefully underplayed.
    • Nick's Table of Trades
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 03:27:15 PM »
My two cents:

Temptation: Tough break. I would've just taken the money and run.
One Right Price: Tough break. I knew the scooter was expensive, but I never expected it to be that expensive.
Cliff Hangers: Piece of cake!
Hi-Lo: First playing of the season, and already, it gets played for a car. Tough break, anyway. I knew those pickles were expensive.
Flip Flop: Good win.
Take Two: What a win!

Showcases: I think both Showcases are equally good (didn't care which was won or they both were). I'm betting it was the power boat that got the Getting Hot in the House Showcase over $46K, and the trim of the Veloster that got the Gallery Game Showcase over $34K.
If interested in trading, consult Nick's Table of Trades:

http://tableoftrades.weebly.com/index.html

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 04:21:54 PM »
Gee what was in that second showcase? I know the boat was expensive but still.

We last saw the boat September 23rd.

Treadmill (Avanti Fitness: 5 program treadmill) (Rachel)
Motorcycle (Honda: Rebel with 234cc engine, classic cruiser styling, electric start) (Manuela)
Powerboat (Glastron: GTS 200 Sport Series with a Yamaha F-115 motor, XLS GTS package, interior, docking lights, trailer) (Rachel)
That showcase was $35,253. The Rebel is $4,190 (we've seen it often enough), and the most expensive Avanti Fitness treadmill is $1,999. While this isn't an exact quote, I can 99% guarantee the minimum ARP for the Glastron GTS 200 is $29,064.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline PriceBusterXL

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I deserve this.
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 04:52:39 PM »
THE BAD NEWS:

Temptation: Once Christopher picked 4 for the second number, it was already over..........I don't think Minis are worth $24K+. Well, none that I know of. I'd rather he took the prizes and run........I would.

ORP: That shouldn't be a loss.

Hi-Lo: How ironic for Drew to say that this is a easy game..........And along came that terrible setup. There was no way in Hell that Mike wanted that to be won. I never thought that Allegra would be that expensive, let alone put it on that game. Well, too bad for Marcy.....But she did redeemed herself when she got the Veloster.

THE GOOD NEWS:

Cliffhangers: Nice work by John!

Flip-Flop: "DUH" setup and win for Brett.

Take Two: Well done by Terrie!

THE BOTTOM LINE:

Three wins.........But it sure was a average way to end the week. Oh well, on to Dream Car Week! I wonder how many times Drew will make contestants touch the dream cars if they don't win it.  :P Then again, I probably wouldn't be surprised if 3X+ was played next week.

I don't think so either.........I think the only way for the hot tub to be the catalyst if it was plated in gold or something. I think it might be either the New York trip or that boat..........But I might be leaning towards the boat.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 05:03:34 PM by PriceBusterXL »

Offline Swingbatta0

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Woefully underplayed.
    • Nick's Table of Trades
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 05:14:47 PM »
THE BAD NEWS:

Temptation: Once Christopher picked 4 for the second number, it was already over..........I don't think Minis are worth $24K+. Well, none that I know of.
The Hardtop isn't, but there are some Minis worth over $24K, like the Clubman, the Coupe, the S Hardtop, the Paceman, etc., dependent upon the options.

I wonder how many times Drew will make contestants touch the dream cars if they don't win it.  :P Then again, I probably wouldn't be surprised if 3X+ was played next week.
Again, it's not a big deal. It'll probably be for good luck in the Big Wheel (which, by the way, doesn't work on everyone).

As for 6-digit 3 Strikes showing up next week, I'll be okay with it, no matter what dream car they'll be playing for. Besides, the Ferrari playing in Big Money Week S41-- Just pure dumb luck it was lost then.
If interested in trading, consult Nick's Table of Trades:

http://tableoftrades.weebly.com/index.html

Offline moneygamelover

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Expecto Patronum!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2014, 01:54:25 AM »
Temptation: Although I like Mini Coopers I would have taken the gifts and run today. Give me Apple iPads and $2424 and you can bet and I'm bailing considering the low odds of winning. The dinnerware wasn't bad either. Also the hundreds digit is much trickier and more random in cases where back to back digits are the possible digits. And I was sure the 4 would be right for the thousands digit so I'd have lost had I went for it but I wouldn't have. I also don't understand how Drew could have never seen a tablet before. Heck, Apple IPads have been prizes on the show many times. That made no sense whatsoever.

One Right Price: Should have been won. A motorscooter is likely to be more than $2300 and Yamaha is a well known brand. Plus $2300 seemed reasonable for the paddleboards.

Cliffhangers: I see this as setup to be won but also consider it a great playing by today's contestant. He made some really good guesses on those SPs, especially the popcorn maker. Quality win of a nice Mexico trip.

Hi Lo: I would have lost in the same way as today's contestant. I see the level of difficulty as medium. The Allegra was clear to pick and the salt clear to avoid. Sorting the others out was the key and I would have done the same thing today's contestant did. It's too bad the Toyota Corolla wasn't won but it's fair to have somewhat harder setups when playing a non car game for a car.

Flip Flop: Setup forced win of a nice outdoor kitchen island.

Take Two: A great first try win of some great prizes and I particularly liked the Samsung TV although all four prizes were strong.

Showcases: The Hyundai Veloster showcase was the better showcase and it was good to see it won.

Lineup: Strong: Cliffhangers and Hi Lo are favorites. Temptation is a strong lead off hitter and Take Two is a fun closer. Flip Flop is an above average one prize game. And I enjoyed seeing three of the games we haven't seen yet this season turn up today. One Right Price is an average game whose presence neither strengths nor weakens a lineup.  So with getting to see three games for the first time this year,  good choices for the lead off hitter and closer, and two favorites I enjoyed the lineup immensely today.

Overall: A strong lineup and three wins with a strong finish with back to back wins ending the week made this a good show. Seeing a car showcase won elevated it to a very good show.
Adjustments that should be made to pricing games to make them fairer: Secret X: Add a 3rd SP so that perfect pricing ensures a win. 1/2 Off: Add a 4th set of SPs so that perfect pricing ensures a win. Master Key: Add 2 more SPs so that perfect pricing ensures a win. Rat Race: Add 2 more SPs so that perfect pricing ensures a win.

The following pricing games should be retired because there's no way or no easy way to make them fair: Spelling Bee, Plinko, Punch a Bunch, Pass the Buck, Let em Roll, 3 Strikes.

The following retired pricing games should be revived: $uper $aver, Give or Keep, Buy or Sell, Hurdles, Bump, Penny Ante, Credit Card, On the Spot, Split Decision, Add em Up, Walk of Fame, Barker's Markers, Magic Number.

Offline whinbaby

• Double Showcase Winner
  • No whining!
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 12:38:05 AM »
The 8,077th episode (15th for Season 43)

Showcase #1
  • Trip to Paris:  $9,996
  • Facebook:  $2,298
  • Hyundai Veloster:  $22,460
My bid:  $28,331 (OVER)

Showcase #2
  • Beachcomber:  $9,693
  • Trip to New York:  $7,285
  • Glastron GTS200:  $29,464
My bid:  $43,347 (Difference of $3,095)

Modeling Totals:  October 10, 2014
Rachel Reynolds
Total:  14/$51,411.00 (9/$18,958.00, 5/$32,453.00)
Cars:  1/$18,210.00 (0/$0.00, 1/$18,210.00)
Trips:  2/$17,281.00 (1/$9,996.00, 1/$7,285.00)
Cash Prizes:  1/$2,424.00 (0/$0.00, 1/$2,424.00)

Gwendolyn Osborne Smith
Total:  15/ This is Gwendolyn's highest single episode total to date! (Old record:  $107,421, 10/29/2010) (9/$45,363.00, 6/$64,795.00)
Cars:  2/$44,305.00 (1/$22,460.00, 1/$21,845.00)
Trips:  1/$6,341.00 (1/$6,341.00, 0/$0.00)
Cash Prizes:  0/$0.00 (0/$0.00, 0/$0.00)

All Prizes
Total:  29/$161,391.00 (18/$64,143.00, 11/$97,248.00)
Cars:  3/$62,515.00 (1/$22,460.00, 2/$40,055.00)
Trips:  3/$23,622.00 (2/$16,337.00, 1/$7,285.00)
Cash Prizes:  1/$2,424.00 (0/$0.00, 1/$2,424.00)

Season to date
Rachel Reynolds (15 shows)
Total:  183/$990,941.00 (122/$492,506.00, 61/$498,435.00)
Cars:  21/$444,276.00 (7/$150,822.00, 14/$293,454.00)
Trips:  27/$226,140.00 (16/$136,085.00, 11/$90,055.00)
Cash Prizes:  7/$53,484.00 (6/$51,060.00, 1/$2,424.00)

Gwendolyn Osborne Smith (2 shows)
Total:  28/$186,177.00 (17/$91,714.00, 11/$94,463.00)
Cars:  4/$81,472.00 (2/$42,175.00, 2/$39,297.00)
Trips:  2/$15,262.00 (1/$6,341.00, 1/$8,921.00)
Cash Prizes:  1/$16,000.00 (1/$16,000.00, 0/$0.00)

All Prizes (15 shows)
Total:  382/$2,417,425.67 (249/$1,099,270.43, 133/$1,318,155.24)
Cars:  48/$1,028,890.00 (18/$372,988.00, 30/$655,902.00)
Trips:  49/$416,526.00 (30/$258,427.00, 19/$158,099.00)
Cash Prizes:  16/$355,146.00 (3/$89,484.00, 13/$265,662.00)

Career to date
Rachel Reynolds (1,409 shows)
Total:  13,987/$74,010,886.36--She is now less than $1,000,000 away from $75,000,000! (8,725/$33,132,638.94, 5,262/$40,878,247.42)
Cars:  1,530/$34,486,454.00 (582/$12,501,324.00, 948/$21,985,130.00)
Trips:  1,338/$10,325,278.00 (720/$5,464,106.00, 618/$4,861,172.00)
Cash Prizes:  245/$2,751,335.00 (58/$529,644.00, 187/$2,221,691.00)

Gwendolyn Osborne Smith (594 shows)
Total:  5,063/$27,755,322.97 (3,138/$12,669,144.98, 1,925/$15,086,177.99)
Cars:  585/$12,433,057.00 (221/$4,716,401.00, 364/$7,716,656.00)
Trips:  564/$4,364,596.00 (301/$2,338,081.00, 263/$2,026,515.00)
Cash Prizes:  91/$1,075,432.00 (29/$256,241.00, 62/$819,191.00)

My viewing to date (2,560 shows)
Total:  66,762/$368,001,388.01 (41,511/$159,334,548.08, 25,251/$208,666,839.93)
Cars:  7,302/$157,256,703.00 (2,804/$58,965,850.00, 4,498/$98,290,853.00)
Trips:  5,631/$40,229,876.00 (2,930/$20,870,388.00, 2,701/$19,359,488.00)
Cash Prizes:  1,967/$43,028,499.00 (403/$7,126,769.00, 1,564/$35,901,730.00)

Offline JohnHolder

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 07:18:15 AM »
On the season premiere, bidding 25-35-45 in CH would have been off by a total of $7. Today, it would have been $8. I see a new pattern emerging.