Author Topic: TPIR Coming to DVD - Episode Suggestions Wanted  (Read 47248 times)

Offline ECM51

• Outside in Line
Re: TPIR Coming to DVD - Episode Suggestions Wanted
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2007, 10:29:43 PM »
How about all of the episodes in between announcers Olson and Roddy...fill ins withe Bob Hilton, Charlie O'Donnell, Gene Wood, etc...?

Offline JokerFan

• Retro Recap Guide
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2007, 11:01:03 PM »
First of all, I don't think Charlie O'Donnell did any announcing (based on what I read in the FAQ).  Second, it had already been mentioned a few times that they're not taking any more suggestions, so it's pointless to make one.

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2007, 11:08:22 PM »
OldPrice75 wrote:

And that episode just aired a couple of days ago.

And furthermore, no bidding occurs during the Showcase Showdown.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline tpir72

• In the Audience
« Reply #228 on: December 30, 2007, 12:14:48 PM »
Barrett, can you now provide us with a list of episodes on the DVD set?

Imad

Hello All!

I see there has been much discussion about the upcoming DVD release of The Price Is Right.  Yes, it is true that the company I work for, BCI, is preparing for a multi-disc release, where each disc will highlight "Priceless Episodes" from each decade of TPIR.  

BCI would like your assistance in selecting episodes from each decade that feature hilarious, crazy, landmark, and unforgettable moments.  Keep in mind that we will be featuring episodes in their entirety, so we also want selections that have great significance (ie. April Fool's episodes, Anniversary shows, etc.)

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  I look forward to comments and suggestions.  It would also be helpful if you could include either the production number and/or original air date of the episode you'd like to see featured in the DVD set.

Thanks for your participation.

Barrett Evans
Director of Product Development
BCI

Offline Alfonzo

• Director
« Reply #229 on: December 30, 2007, 12:48:37 PM »
tpir72, Try to avoid bumping up posts that haven't been responded to in over thirty days. Barrett might not frequent the boards as much the rest of us. Try sending him a private message.

"Audience, if you're scared buy a dog!"

Bryan, the Punchboard player who gave up $5,000 for a chance at $10,000 and won