Author Topic: Sponsoring a prize on the show  (Read 2050 times)

Offline jeeprory

• Outside in Line
Sponsoring a prize on the show
« on: March 15, 2019, 04:48:43 PM »
Does anyone know how to go about sponsoring/donating a prize on the show?  My partner and I run a small business and were thinking that providing a prize might be a good avenue for a little exposure (and really cool for us too!).   If we were to give a package worth, say $750, as an IUFB or whatever would that be the only commitment, or would they also look for cash sponsorship?

No luck finding anything on Google or TPIR's website that I can find.

Any ideas or experience on this? 

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: Sponsoring a prize on the show
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 05:03:40 PM »
Try calling them at 1-800-852-8909. (Source: http://www.priceisright.com/contact-us/ .) I don't know about the commitment needed--please let us know what you find out as we'd be interested to hear!

Offline MSTieScott

• TPIR Alumnus!
Re: Sponsoring a prize on the show
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 05:14:28 PM »
As I understand it, sometime after I left, Fremantle switched to doing prizing for TPIR in-house, so I'm not sure exactly who you should contact.

According to Fremantle's website, the phone number for their Los Angeles headquarters is 818-748-1100. I would recommend calling that headquarters, explain that you're interested in providing a prize on The Price Is Right, and they should be able to tell you how to get in touch with the TPIR prize department. One of the TPIR staff members there will then be able to give you the details of what sponsorship entails.
The statements and opinions expressed above are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the author's employer or any company the author has worked with, past or present. Individual results may vary.