Author Topic: We're Almost There!  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Marc

• Executive Producer
    • Golden Road
We're Almost There!
« on: October 05, 2007, 10:52:33 PM »
For us TPiR fans, this summer has certainly been the longest and the most question-filled that we have ever been through.  While there's still a ton of unanswered questions, we can all breath a little easier in knowing that we are just a little bit over a week away from the answers that we have been seeking for what seems like an eternity!  From what John and I have seen and heard, we're in for an exciting ride over the next couple of months...and we look forward to being with you as this new chapter in TPiR history is written before our very eyes.

I'd also like to remind everyone once again that we're just a day away from a week of scheduled downtime.  Next week, Robert, John and I will be putting the finishing touches on a "set makeover" of our own...and I think that all of you will be very pleased with what we have in store come season premiere day.  I look forward to seeing you in Daytime Chat on the 15th.

Till then...
Marc

Offline TPIRFan1986

• In Contestant's Row
Re: We're Almost There!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »
Hey, I saw what you did with the chat room...if nobody's said it, let me say it: the logo looks REALLY nice! I can't wait to see the new design on G-R.net, though...

Oh, and if class doesn't interfere, I'll try and see you during CSS...

EDITED: I did a little "set makeover" myself...but with the Windows desktop on my computer. I have a desktop scheme named after Price announcer Rich Fields to show how loyal to TPiR I am...and I created a second scheme that changes the 3D Objects color from default silver to green, and some item to purple to signal the Drew Carey era.
Season 41...
TPIRFan1986's Season 41 DSW Counter: 2
TPIRFan1986's Double Overbid Counter: 5

Offline rodroddyfan

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 11:27:32 PM »
I look forward to the new season, although like I said, it won't be the same without bob. One week from monday, which happens to be my bday, and it will be the drew carey era.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 11:35:21 PM »
Hey Marc, John, and Robert, I wish you luck in giving this site the Dam Casual Treatment.  I can't wait to see the new look that the site is gonna get; as for the look of the Chat, it is  simply outstanding!  Here's a [d]can of beer[/d] bottle of Vault, in recognition of TPiR Season 36!  :pint:

On October 15th, let the Garfs, Willys, MRRRRRP's, Big Ones, "Shoot The TV's", the sound of the Losing Horns, and Exactas commence!

:-D
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 08:04:45 PM »

GoldenBulldog wrote:
Hey Marc, John, and Robert, I wish you luck in giving this site the Dam Casual Treatment.  I can't wait to see the new look that the site is gonna get; as for the look of the Chat, it is  simply outstanding!  Here's a [d]can of beer[/d] bottle of Vault, in recognition of TPiR Season 36!  :pint:

On October 15th, let the Garfs, Willys, MRRRRRP's, Big Ones, "Shoot The TV's", the sound of the Losing Horns, and Exactas commence!

:-D

Don't forget the Wilford ("Ah have Dia-bee-tus") Alerts and the United Locks either, Bully! :hammer:
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline tpir391

• Outside in Line
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 08:42:54 PM »
I would put a message on the frontpages saying the site will be down next week if people don't already know I saw the chat logo too and it looks good too ca wait for the season to start and since the seasons starting late it might last longer into the summer and I can be in chat then.

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 10:15:53 PM »
I'm excited yet at the same time I'm also a bit of nervous of what's in store come the 15th. It will very interesting now that Drew Carey is now at the helm to see what this season has in store for us. I also can't wait to see what the new design will look like in this very exciting site here.   :-D

Offline tpirfan165

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 10:17:03 PM »
Oh darn, and here i won't be able to see the season premiere :cry:.....because i'll be out of town for a couple days (i'm going to Maine)

Ah well, i guess i'll have to have my Grandfather tape a couple of the episodes for me
< loves it when Drew Carey attempts to make an inspiration putt, and when it misses the hole, he just does a little second putt with the ball to sink it

( as was in his 500th show) ROFL!!!

Offline edmojautis

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 04:13:38 PM »
I can't wait, either!! The long-awaited start of a whole new era begins in just 8 days!!!

It's gonna be difficult for me and my family to see TPIR without Bob, but we'll give it a chance and love everything we'll see.

Good Luck Marc, John, and the G-R. net crew as well as the gang at BBS33 for the start of a whole new season!! :-D  :pint: