Front Office > The Front Office

Test: New Features

<< < (4/6) > >>

therealcu2010:
I actually don't have a problem with the current font per se- it could just benefit from being made a smidge larger, and the kerning tweaked a bit. Not all of us are on super high-resolution monitors.

That, and the fonts on the front page are incredibly disjointed with about five different styles in use.

GameShowFan1987:
I like this look better than the old one.  Somehow it's brighter yet it's not.  Well done.

Mr. Weatherman:
I like the new organization of the recaps, but I have a suggestion:

This would take some time to create, but can we get child boards for every season of the Barker era prior to Season 34? It would make finding the recaps users have made much easier than it is now.

Chelsea:

--- Quote from: PayingTheRent on August 30, 2015, 07:04:30 PM ---I like the new organization of the recaps, but I have a suggestion:

This would take some time to create, but can we get child boards for every season of the Barker era prior to Season 34? It would make finding the recaps users have made much easier than it is now.

--- End quote ---

Putting this near the top of the to-do list. Thanks!

therealcu2010:
I really don't like this new thing with a zillion child boards everywhere. I shouldn't have to click 20 times just to look at the day's CSS results or something. It's equally pointless when you click on one main board just to have three child boards and nothing else...

Not trying to sound like a jerk or anything here, because the site was in desperate need of a makeover, but some of these changes just make no sense to me whatsoever...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version