Author Topic: Celso's first Super MDS Episode #1 SIGN UPS (Pilot Show)  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Celso1982

• Outside in Line
Celso's first Super MDS Episode #1 SIGN UPS (Pilot Show)
« on: December 04, 2008, 03:17:02 PM »
Hello Welcome to my very first Price is right Million dollar Spectacular where you will have not 1, not 2 but 3 chances to win $1 Million......

*During one of the pricing games
*On the Big Wheel
*On the Showcase

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
Re: Celso's first Super MDS Episode #1 SIGN UPS (Pilot Show)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 03:21:46 PM »
This may have to be shut down for two, possibly 3, reasons. One, you have to be active in The Talk is Right and First Run TPiR section of the board. Second, two shows are active (and Frank's as a 3rd), so there are too mant shows active at this time. Third, did you contact Frank about your show? If not, it is not allowed, period.

If all of those somehow become ineligible, I'll be a contestant.
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »
Um...judging by 1) your post count and 2) the fact that there are currently two non-Frank-led shows in progress, I'm going to assume you don't have clearance to start a show right now.  

We only allow two Host Your Own shows (excepting Frank, because this is his forum) at a time, and Frank keeps a 'waiting list' for others who want to host one.  Please message him about starting a show, but I suspect that, since you're so new around here, he's not going to accept your request until you've spent some more time on the site.  Sorry, but rules is rules.

In the meantime, I'm going to lock this one up.  Frank, if I'm somehow mistaken, go right ahead and delete my post.

EDIT:  Oh yeah...one more thing.  If you have any more questions, or just want to get acquainted with the rules and regulations 'round these parts, please check the stickied threads on the top of this forum.  They should explain all you need to know.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 03:25:36 PM by PriceFanArmadillo »
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 05:27:34 PM »
You're not mistaken, Army.  I had not given clearance for him to start a show yet.  Aside from that, Celso, you will need more posts in other forums to get that clearance.